Worried about the unknown ingredients in pet treats you can purchase at the store? This recipe for “cat biscuits” has all natural ingredients good enough for you to eat!… (We just don’t recommend you eating catnip)
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 tsp. organic catnip
- 1/3 cup dry milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbs. melted butter
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1 large eggInstructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix to form dough.
4. Roll out, adding more flour if needed, and cut into squares or small shapes.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container, or freeze and thaw as needed.
Want more info about your cat? We have a list of 10 cat care essentials here.
SRC: Find more recipes like this one here: www.diynetwork.com/how-to/rooms-and-spaces/kitchen/how-to-make-all-natural-pet-treats