At Gresham Animal Hospital, we have been providing routine wellness and emergency care to Gresham pets for over 65 Years. Our newly designed Hospital has four separate heating and cooling zones for you and your pet’s comfort. We are able to separate patients that have a contagious disease so that you and your pets do not come into contact with them. We have a full-service, in-house laboratory and seven exam rooms. Come see our Hospital and ask for a tour. Learn what to look for in your pet’s new veterinarian below.
8 Things You Should Consider When Choosing A Veterinarian
- Are the clinic’s office hours compatible with your schedule?
- How do the veterinarians and staff treat you and your pet?
- Are the clinic’s payment options/plans acceptable to you?
- If your pet is insured, does the clinic accept your insurance plan?
- How are after-hours emergencies handled?
- How do they handle referrals to specialists, if that’s necessary?
- If you have a non-traditional pet, does the veterinarian have experience with that species of pet?
- A referral from a trusted friend or family member is helpful.
Gresham Animal Hospital has been providing loving care to our patients and their owners since 1944. We offer the highest standard of care and services to Oregon pet owners in the Gresham area with quality, professional services that are personalized. Next time your pet needs a checkup, shots, and vaccines, contact us online or call 503.666.1600 to schedule an appointment today.
“You’ll see how much we know, and you’ll know how much we care.”